"At Sentire, we challenge your decisions and we work with you to find the best suited candidates"
At Sentire, we see many leaders facing challenges in these areas:
- Undefined expectations pose a challenge when deciding on a preferred candidate for a job
- Key staff gets tied up solving important and urgent tasks, which puts planned phases in the process on hold
- It is often necessary to divide the recruitment task between several employees. This often leads to uneven handling of applications and inquiries
- In general, too little time is allocated for each phase in the recruitment process
- During interviews there are too much focus on knowledge and skills rather than personality and views. The latter are often key elements in dismissal situations.
Sentire supports and guides you throughout the entire recruitment process and as a leader, you will:
- Have your decisions challenged, and you will be assisted in the process of defining the applicant profile
- Receive input and help for the content of the job advertisement
- Experience a stringent application process in terms of collecting and replying to applications, communicating with applicants and handling requests
- Find that our approach for the application process ensures that no potential candidates are overlooked and we are here to see the whole process through
- Achieve a greater insight into potential candidates facilitated by the evaluation of the personality profiles and the feedback to candidates.
Example of support from Sentire in a recruitment process:
- Help and inputs setting up requirements for the position
- Preparation of job profile
- Support in connection with the design and input of the job advertisement
- Support in connection with indentation on relevant platforms
- Confirmation of applications by mail
- Skype interview with selected and relevant applicants
- Presentation of selected candidates
- Consultation of 1st interview (expected 3-6 applicants, depending on the candidate field)
- Support in connection with references
- Consultation of 2nd interview including review of personal profile (expected up to 3 candidates, depending on the candidate field)
- Verbal rejection to candidates who have been in been in process for the position (Skype interview and conversation)
- Written rejection to all applicants
- Answering questions from candidates who have been rejected for up to 14 days after the rejection.